Friday, April 3, 2009

Got TwitPic Completely Working ... Finally

Figured out how to embed Twitter in my blog page but wasn't having any success getting comments posted that I wanted to be included with pics. I'd enter a comment in the "Text" field of a message sent to TwitPic but it wouldn't post with the picture. Then via the online TwitPic support group I found someone commenting about wanting to post his 'subject' info differently. When I put my picture's comment in the text msg "Subject" field instead of the "Text" field it finally got posted. End of mystery. TwitPic users can find info about how to use TwitPic by searching users' comments but I couldn't find a "User's Guide". Wonder if one exists?

One remaining curiosity. After I delete a pic from TwitPic, the link to the pic still remains on my blog page. When I click on that link now I just get a message saying the picture was deleted. I'm wondering how to delete the link from my blog.

No comments: