Monday, February 6, 2012

Seriously President Obama, Please Put Some Effort Into Understanding What Leadership Is And Is Not

Here's an article that puts accurately into words/explanation what I've blogged all over the map about:
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/290203/out-touch-obama-michael-barone

Most people seem to think this kind of behavior is 'unpresidential' of him. For sure it's that in great degree but is too unspecific for me. To me, he's completely lacking in leadership skills. Divisive, aloof, no clue about team building much less teamwork, no clue about decision-making, no clue about how to do balanced budgets or why that and no debt are important.

It's sad for me to see this in a president. As I proudly(!) blogged on his inauguration day, "A genuinely momentus day in our history today as an African-American, Barack Obama, is sworn in as president! We pray for a new spirit of cooperation, mutual respect and responsibility throughout our country that focuses not on divisive attitudes but on resolving the problems we face with courage and resolve in God's good grace."

To say I'm disappointed is a huge understatement.

No comments: